Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a customer account ("My Account"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your My Account. You agree to notify Maselli’s Country Candles immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or of any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Maselli’s Country Candles or by any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, or should you assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or of any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or of any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (as determined by Maselli’s Country Candles in its sole discretion) on the infrastructure of the Site or on any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While Maselli’s Country Candles takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL MASELLI’S COUNTRY CANDLES OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MASELLI’S COUNTRY CANDLES WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By subcribing to our newsletter, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for Maselli’s Country Candles to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our newsletter emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log into you’re my Account and unsubscribe to the newsletter by selecting No.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Maselli’s Country Candles reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Maselli’s Country Candles further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by Maselli’s Country Candles upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. Orders may be required to obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Maselli’s Country Candles shall have the right to refuse, reduce or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Maselli’s Country Candles shall have the right to refuse, reduce or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, then Maselli’s Country Candles shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. MASELLI’S COUNTRY CANDLES RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR UPON E-MAIL TRANSMITTAL TO YOU.
10. “Price" and "You Save". The term “Price” refers to the regular sales price. The "YOU SAVE" reflects the difference between our regular price and the sale price, shown in dollars and percentage.
11. Limited Warranty. All products on this site are guaranteed free from Manufacturer’s defect.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF MASELLI’S COUNTRY CANDLES' PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, MASELLI’S COUNTRY CANDLES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE MASELLI’S COUNTRY CANDLES SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
15. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), Maselli’s Country Candles will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to Maselli’s Country Candles and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, Maselli’s Country Candles will terminate the infringing customer's account. Maselli’s Country Candles may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has a good faith belief that such unlawful infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), Maselli’s Country Candles has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. Maselli’s Country Candles respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the Maselli’s Country Candles website, then please contact "Legal Department", via facsimile at (814) 735-3979, or mail at:
Attn: Legal Department, Maselli’s Country Candles,
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
Last modified: February 8, 2015